IGNORED

2006 Holiday Cart Ideas Wanted

Albert

When, when, when.

My xmas list to the family consists solely of recent homebrews in the AA stores but I made it clear they need to wait until the Holiday cart is available. They are getting antsy. I hope everything is coming together.

I hope to have everything up in the store tomorrow. :)

..Al

anyone ever think of making a game based on the movie 'A Christmas Story'......could be a plot as simple as trying to keep the Bumpus' dogs from eating all the turkey dinner.....or juggling the leg lamp to keep it from breaking......something along those lines would be neat :)

anyone ever think of making a game based on the movie 'A Christmas Story'......could be a plot as simple as trying to keep the Bumpus' dogs from eating all the turkey dinner.....or juggling the leg lamp to keep it from breaking......something along those lines would be neat :)

If you made the dog black with a white patch of fur on his chest then it call him Beast- and you wouldn't stand a chance! He can sucker just about anyone out of food! He's just that darn good and at 15ish he's had many years of practice!

Ooohh running over Elves and bettering my education at the same time - Where can I sign up!?! :D :P

You never did realize the stripes on a candy cane came from the shirts of squashed elves, did you?

I now have a far greater appreciation for them - thank you, and I knew I liked them for a reason! :twisted:

*singing/caroling* ..."Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat, please to put a penny in the old man's hat. If you haven't got a penny a haypenny will do, if you haven't got a haypenny then God Bless You!" :)

(Mind you if there are any geese around our home they are probably fat from being well taken care of and we would never let anyone eat them of course. ;))