IGNORED

Games for your system.

CV Gus

If you could choose several games to come out for your favorite system, what would they be?

Just try to keep it real. Don't ask for DOA Volleyball on an Odysey 2.

7800- Gradius, Vanguard, Berzerk, Pacman, Super Pacman, Wizardry, Dreadnaught Factor, Street Fighter 2, Space Duel, Make Trax.

5200- Wizardry, Pacman Plus (there is a Super pacman), Boulder dash.

CV- Make Trax, Pleaides, Snap Jack, Space Spartans, Wizardry.

If you could choose several games to come out for your favorite system, what would they be?

7800- Gradius, Vanguard, Berzerk, Pacman, Super Pacman, Wizardry, Dreadnaught Factor, Street Fighter 2, Space Duel, Make Trax.

OK, now the cat is out of the bag...I've began learning to program for the 7800 so that I can attempt to port Reactor over to it. Since the game is famous for its music, I want to bite off even more than I can chew and learn to program the Pokey as well.

I own four of 'em, I might as well learn to use 'em for somethin' besides Ballblazer, right?

I reserve the right to drop Reactor at any time for any reason, you know, life circustances, acts of God, simply too difficult ... stuff like that.

Edited by shadow460

There is a 7800 Pac-man for us now. There is also a 5200 Boulder dash.

7800: Puzzle bubble, Moon Cresta,Punch-out,Roc-'n Rope, Yie Ar Kung-Fu, Gyruss, tapper, Lock'n Chase, Mouse Trap,Snow Brothers, Trog, Qix, Boulder Dash, Bomberman 2, bobble Bubble, Out run, Shao-lin's Road,Pooyan, Arknoid, Fisky Tom, Mappy, Elevator Action, Super Qix, Jr. pac-man, electric Y-yo, California games, Montezuma's Revenge, Rador Lock, solaris, tetris

Lynx-Snow brothers,metal Slug, Double Dragon 2, Contra, super c, R-type, Legendary Ax, Wonder boy 3: dragon's curse, 1942, bionic Commando, Xenon 2: megablast, Fantasy Zone, Fantasy zone 2, Power Strike, Mappy Land

I wish knew video game programming and wasn't lousy at doing programming When I was in High School. 12 years I took a class for a computer Language called basic and I had a difficult time in that class and didn't pursue it after that as a result. I don't expect alot of these games being made with me my understanding how difficult programming is and how time consuming it is along with it being unreasonable to make a good amount of the games I mentioned.

Pacman is available now? Any screenshots, I thought it was still being programmed.

You are thinking about the Pac-man Collection. There was a seperate version of Pac-man that was worked on and finished last year.

Pac-man was released and was sold a few months ago at least. At the time there many Pac-man games being worked on by being hacked from Mrs Pac-man. There are different Pac-man games made from Mrs. Pac-man also. There is not a screen shot of the final version of Pac-man, but here is the link for the game to download:http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=69062&view=findpost&p=864462

Everquest and all expansions on 2600 :D Actually the 2600 will probably blow up trying to do a real time 3D rendering.

Seriously: I'd love to have a Zelda type game (or Golden Axe Warrior or Neutopia) on 5200 or 7800.

Not sure about the 2600, there isn't many game that will fit the 2600 limitations.

There is a 7800 Pac-man for us now. There is also a 5200 Boulder dash.

And Pac-Man Plus for 5200 ass well

Okay, I'll bite. :)

Atari 2600: Tron, The Dreadnaught Factor, SwordQuest AirWorld, K.C. Munchkin.

ColecoVision: Arabian, Bubble Bobble, Championship Sprint or Super Sprint (with Steering Wheel support, please!), Discs of Tron, Elevator Action, Kangaroo, Lock'n Chase, Mario Bros, Missile Command (Roller Controller!), Pengo, Pooyan, Solomon's Key, Vanguard, Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back (port of 2600 game), Utopia.