IGNORED

Half.com bad dealer

Philflound

Though this person does not sell with Ebay, you still have to go through the Ebay feedback system to give them fb on their half.com account. His feedback is rather high, but he has the most negatives I've ever seen with someone still able to sell.

Name is Cd-Discounters

If you do a search and click his fb, you'll see what I'm talking about. He actually should probably have 1000+ negatives, but people were nice enough to leave neutrals (almost as much as the negatives) instead. Even some left positive, though this seller does not abide by Half.com rules.

So this whole post boils down to me buying a DVD that was supposed to ship in 24 hours as Half.com states, and instead shipped 16 days later.

Got it, haven't watched it yet, but was upset that I couldn't file for a "not receiving item" claim for 1 month. Half.com also does not let you contact the seller. And it was after when I left his feedback I discovered that I could have gotten in touch with him thru ebay. Though that wouldn't matter much according to MANY MANY complaints that the person doesn't bother answering emails.

So beware of this person. Always click feedback, even when it is 6000+

Phil