IGNORED

Tandy / Radio Shack CoCo lll wanted

stevelanc

Hello there.

I want to purchase one of these items. Condition not entirely important just as long as it is functional.

I recently purchased some carts and found out that I need a 128k machine. I already own a Welsh Dragon 32 that some CoCo carts work on - but it's not powerful enough to run 128k carts.

I live in the UK and am obviously willing to pay shipping costs. I have an NTSC compatible TV and a step down transformer that USA machines (110v) will work on.

Is there anybody there with one that they would be willing to sell?

Regards

Steve

Steve,

I have 5 CoCo III's sitting in a corner of the Cave, do you want me to check out the configurations and get a postage quote for you?

If I have a unit that suits you can have it for the cost of the postage and packaging.

Coming from Oz they are PAL and 240V so all you would have to do is cut the power lead and change the plug.

Theres a guy at another forum I belong to who also wants one. I just offered it to him for 49 bucks. Its in mint condition. If he doesnt take it, Ill offer it to you. But since you dont care about condition, if you want to save money, you might want to buy a cheaper, more worn out one from someone else. Im charging alot because its like new.