IGNORED

1984 7800s

atari70s

all i can say now is that yours has to be at least the serial numbering after 87. heres why. i think the later 84s (left overs of the 5000 that got pulled reboxed and sent out mihgt be #'d as AT "Atari Trammel" perhaps. no clinical proveing of this but still im leaning in that direction. all the A1 xxxxxxx or A1 (stamp number) xxxxxxx are the later ones of 87's im thinking the ATs are from 86 thus why many have the 1984 boxes (left overs) then in 87 with the new boxes they had the serial number change. im thinking maybe the first 5000 under Warner might be like the 2600's numbering ( actual number order) then the AT's and the later ones was trammels way of throwing everyone off. no proof of this as of yet but i hope to stumble across something.

Oh yea My Big find. Look at this auction i won : http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?M...item=1360673866

The 2 1984 systems that are coming are what im thinking are EARLY 1984s.

serial number reads :

001292 EP 264

and

000139 EP 264

EP 264 CROSS and CURT El Paso 26th week of 1984. but what about the low serial numbers. think that those could have been in number order (before trammel?)

• 16 years later...

Hi

To everyone I know this is a super old thread and do not know if it will ever get read again.

My mother board in mine has 2284 on it

The bottom serial number reads 000517

Ep264 for the 26th week 1984

I do not know if this help any since this is a very old thread.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1