IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

Not on eBay, but have an NTSC 130xe and another 800xl on their way. My cost = just shipping.

Also received notice from Bruce @ B&C that my new in box PAL 130XE has shipped. Going to become my primary A8 machine.

Also picked up a "defective" boxed 1040STe off ebay. Should have it late next week. Probably just need to reseat/replace the ram simms or reseat some other chips. Couldn't pass it up for $55 shipped. :)

A 4-port 5200 and a 600XL. Filthy but cheap!

Vacuumed dust and dead bugs out of the XL case. Pretty clean inside shield, bone stock, 16K. Plugged it in and ... it works!

5200 not as dirty, just one dead spider. No power supply, so not yet tested.

Yay, it works, mostly. Power circuit not working but with 5 V injected after regulators, rainbow display comes up. Now need carts.

post-16281-0-98836900-1300784995_thumb.jpg

JVC TM-A13SU Monitor. S-video and composite (need BNC-to-RCA adapter), NTSC and PAL. I already have one. IMO, this is the best screen EVER for Atari 8-bit computer, 2nd being the Commodore 1702. $20 shipped - for a monitor? I'll believe it when it gets here.

post-16281-0-55230700-1300785004_thumb.jpg

Old-style, 1st-generation 410. Looks more like something you'd jam to the Bee Gees with, because of the large speaker grille and handle. I love it. This is the version that I had as a kid, and I'm glad to get one, even if it's just ornamental. Sure is easier to find the later model.

post-16281-0-67562900-1300785014_thumb.jpg

"New" floppies for Atari ST. You can always get these at www.floppydisks.com, but these were cheaper. For some reason, it's easier to find new low-density 5.25" disks than it is low-density 3.5".

post-16281-0-29765700-1300784841_thumb.jpg

Edited by wood_jl

JVC TM-A13SU Monitor. S-video and composite (need BNC-to-RCA adapter), NTSC and PAL. I already have one. IMO, this is the best screen EVER for Atari 8-bit computer, 2nd being the Commodore 1702. $20 shipped - for a monitor? I'll believe it when it gets here.

Jesus, I thought you already had 2 or 3 of those JVC monitors? Haha cornering the market?

I can also recommend the JVC BM-H1300SU monitor as well. Works fantastic and has over 750 lines of resolution, 2 BNC composite, s-video and switchable 15khz analog RGB/component inputs via BNC connectors. Auto senses NTSC and PAL. Smokes my C= 1701 monitor in picture quality.

Building a cable this week for its RGB input my STe. 1 monitor for both A8 and ST.

ICD ram hard disk backup utility for spartaDOS + books

Item condition: --

Ended: Mar 07, 201112:22:47 PST

Sold For: US $9.99

Shipping: $6.00 USPS Parcel Post

Aha... I read about that FlashBack program in an ICD Catalogue some months back. No-one seemed to have seen it. Any chance you'll upload a disk image?

Thanks for the thought regarding the 600XL, by the way. I appreciate it. :)

Edited by flashjazzcat

Of course i'll upload it. I just need a SIO2PC. Probably the first thing i should've purchased. It's gonna be crazy when my boss walks in and sees the Atari 810. "What the hell is that drive doing on your desk?"

I have the same problem when my boss (the wife) walks in. :) Use technobabble to throw them off track.

Looking forward to checking out FlashBack. :)

Edited by flashjazzcat

Jesus, I thought you already had 2 or 3 of those JVC monitors? Haha cornering the market?

I can also recommend the JVC BM-H1300SU monitor as well. Works fantastic and has over 750 lines of resolution, 2 BNC composite, s-video and switchable 15khz analog RGB/component inputs via BNC connectors. Auto senses NTSC and PAL. Smokes my C= 1701 monitor in picture quality.

Building a cable this week for its RGB input my STe. 1 monitor for both A8 and ST.

HAH! I have 3 of them, but one of them is on the fritz. After it's been on awhile, the On-Screen-Display starts wigging out and shows garbage. Damaged by the Amiga with *known* bad caps that put too much juice to it? Bad caps on the monitor itself? I'll never know, but spares, lad. Esp. if "free" after the price of shipping.

edit: Thanks for making me want *another* one, the 1300SU!

Edited by wood_jl