IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

- the boxed Atari CX30 paddles: i have never seen this particular type.. with the extra "edge part" on top of each knob and the silver finish around them. I don't think they are common are they?

post-25989-0-51493600-1302854343_thumb.jpg

Anyone??? :roll:

I've never seen that before It was posted on here, Maybe something someone in Atari was working on or someone modded the paddle.

they arnt naked, they just have a different type of knob... the kind that was common to most knobbed devices in the 70's...

considering the input shaft of the controller was a very common size, someone may have found a different type of knob and put them on to be 'different' or 'stylish'...

sloopy.

Interesting theory! :thumbsup:

they arnt naked, they just have a different type of knob... the kind that was common to most knobbed devices in the 70's...

considering the input shaft of the controller was a very common size, someone may have found a different type of knob and put them on to be 'different' or 'stylish'...

Is there any call for this kind of filthy talk? :D

• Like 1

well, I won the Corvus tape backup. My reverse psychology worked!!!

*** rolls eyes and walks away, contemplating what to do with YET ANOTHER useless piece of Corvus junk ***

Look at how long ago the Corvus sytem was sold (1982), and how much it cost! In the first page, small block of text in the upper right. On the 2nd page, upper left.

post-16281-0-76429600-1302999128_thumb.jpg

post-16281-0-21959100-1302999655_thumb.jpg

I know, I know... I (and OldAtarian) have the 6MB Corvus drive with no interface. I'm still looking for either the interface or multiplexer. That reminds me, I need to contact some bulk sellers on eBay :)

This 'lack of interface' is why I have SDX, RT8, MIO, and soon to have 130XE & XF551 - MEtalGuy66 pretty much 'spit in my mouth and kicked my jaw shut' to talk some sense into me on that one. But hey, shattered dreams are a much smaler burden to bear compared to wasting tons of money and time on a pipe dream.

Besides, Curt Vendel said he would make a short run of interfaces, as soon as he completes several 'Catch 22' projects. If I had thought it would help, I'd have Paypal'd Curt $500 to move the project to 'first in line.' The guy is totally a living legend.

You know, guys like Curt Vendel, MG, Sloopy, Warerat, Mathy, and FJC are the reason I come here. You guys are smart :D

Son of a... Can't believe I missed this one! Well, thats what I get for backing off of ebay and letting others win for a change...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2806537742311?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280653774231&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The guy that won just wanted what's in the pic, and said "you can resell the rest"

It's been relisted.....MINUS THE BIT-3. The new relisting says the buyer backed out because of the shipping. However in the new listing, the Bit-3 has been taken out. So what really happened is the buyer just wanted the Bit-3, didn't want to pay shipping on the rest, made a side-deal and probably paid the full amount (minus Ebay fees), and seller relists.....HA HA HA.. I'd have done the same.

Son of a... Can't believe I missed this one! Well, thats what I get for backing off of ebay and letting others win for a change...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2806537742311?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280653774231&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The guy that won just wanted what's in the pic, and said "you can resell the rest"

It's been relisted.....MINUS THE BIT-3. The new relisting says the buyer backed out because of the shipping. However in the new listing, the Bit-3 has been taken out. So what really happened is the buyer just wanted the Bit-3, didn't want to pay shipping on the rest, made a side-deal and probably paid the full amount (minus Ebay fees), and seller relists.....HA HA HA.. I'd have done the same.

Yep, A sales, a sale, So yeah I'd be no different.

This game is Chuck Norris Approved!

I got these just for the boxes and Xonox endcaps...never actually seen either in person before!

Im a happy camper.:D

dscf2309t.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Br careful. If you put in the Artillery Duel end, the Chuck Norris end is likely to kick your ass. Either that, or it won't work because the Chuck Norris game kicked the other game out of the cartridge.

This game is Chuck Norris Approved!

I got these just for the boxes and Xonox endcaps...never actually seen either in person before!

Im a happy camper.:D

dscf2309t.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Br careful. If you put in the Artillery Duel end, the Chuck Norris end is likely to kick your ass. Either that, or it won't work because the Chuck Norris game kicked the other game out of the cartridge.

lol..Maybe thays what the end cap is for to keep Chuck in!:ponder:

Meh, I gave one of these away last year!

You guys are lucky to find stuff to buy... there's been nothing interesting on eBay hardware-wise in the UK for ages. Nothing today. And it's Sunday, for pity's sake!

Well - at least I didn't let this pass me by last week:

post-21964-0-73529700-1303066048_thumb.jpg

These were presumably given away free at Orbital concerts. :)

Was lightly yellowed at the back, but peroxided up nicely in the sun and looks like new. It's a switchable ST/Amiga mouse.

You guys are lucky to find stuff to buy... there's been nothing interesting on eBay hardware-wise in the UK for ages. Nothing today. And it's Sunday, for pity's sake!

Well - at least I didn't let this pass me by last week:

post-21964-0-73529700-1303066048_thumb.jpg

These were presumably given away free at Orbital concerts. :)

Was lightly yellowed at the back, but peroxided up nicely in the sun and looks like new. It's a switchable ST/Amiga mouse.

Dang I want an Orbital mouse!!!!

post-16281-0-26667900-1303105430_thumb.jpg

ST Books are not easy to find, and there aren't many PDFs like the A8. I would like to have the ABACUS collection. Maybe in about 10 years.

post-16281-0-46342200-1303105465_thumb.jpg

post-16281-0-32421100-1303105484_thumb.jpg

464738911_o.jpg

464738939_o.jpg

464738967_o.jpg

464738984_o.jpg

I don't care how many 1050s I have to buy to get good, nice, like-new, reliable models. I WILL have 2 like-new Happy 1050s, and a pile of parts when I'm done.

post-16281-0-38109800-1303105524_thumb.jpg

A great printer for Atari.

Edited by wood_jl