IGNORED

Don't throw out your PS2 just yet...

jbanes

We throw out old consoles? :?

Sure. Right into the eBay junkpile. Obstensibly to "make room" or "raise funds" for the other stuff we want. ;)

(Or maybe it's because our wives tell us that we're taking up too much space... :ponder:)

What strange language you speak! We of the videogame packrat race understand none of this gibberish :lol:

Sure. Right into the eBay junkpile. Obstensibly to "make room" or "raise funds" for the other stuff we want. ;)

(Or maybe it's because our wives tell us that we're taking up too much space... :ponder:)

I hear it all the time also. But you'd be amazed how creative one can be in finding nooks and crannies to store systems and games in! :D

I hear it all the time also. But you'd be amazed how creative one can be in finding nooks and crannies to store systems and games in! :D

What really sucks is I sold all my Atari stuff to get a NES back in the day. Today I don't let anything go! And I hear about it everyday. "You're a Pack Rat get rid of this junk!" The blasphemy of her! I have to find better hiding places!

I am amazed that the PS3 is doing this. If it’s a few games then no big deal wait for a fix. If it was a majority of the older games I could see the big hooping an hollering over it!

Although backward compatibility is a selling point for the new systems, I could really give a rat's ass if my old games look like crap.

Once I've beaten a game to my satisfaction, I rarely go back and play it again, nor would I care to just because I could do so in hi-def. I'm not spending the better part of a thousand bucks to play my old games.

To me it's just a spec on a feature sheet that favours the 360, but that's about it.

Then again, if all it requires is a firmware update, expect one in the not too distant future, even if Sony is pulling a 'head in the sand' routine right now.