IGNORED

True PS3 tale

Classic Pac

I was at Best Buy yesterday doing some Xmas shopping when I heard this father and son talking. His son wanted a PS3 so bad he was really making a pest about himself. Then the father turns to his son and says (and I swear this is true); "I'll get you a PS3 on one condiction, and that is you don't get any more presents until next Christmas". You should of seen the look on that kids face. Talk about your deer in headlights.

Or, my favorite, this depends on the size of the child.

Buy the ps3, and tape it to his ceiling. I swear to god I have a friend that punishes his little girl by taping her gamecube and games to the ceiling, for her to see but can't get to it.

That would completely not work for my 6 year old kids. They're triplets and they know how to work together to get what they want. They had baby gates defeated in a matter of weeks and have since gone on to the garage door opener, top of the refridgerator, even the treehouse when I lock up the rope ladder (although I may have accidentally showed them how to beat that one).

Eric