IGNORED

Cartridge ID help

Room 34

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1359136256

Doubt I'll bid on this. The list only has 20 titles listed, but there are 24 carts. (Some are duplicates, but then again, some of those duplicates are listed twice in the 20!)

Anyway, I just want some help identifying a few of the games.

Upper right corner: Is that Atari's version of Mouse Trap?

Middle row, back two games: Are they SQ FireWorld and RS Football?

Upper right corner: Is that Atari's version of Mouse Trap?

Certainly looks that way. Here is our scan of Atari's Mouse Trap.

Middle row, back two games: Are they SQ FireWorld and RS Football?

Definitely looks like Swordquest Fireworld. I'm not sure about the other one, and I just looked through every Silver Label scan we have here on AtariAge. :)

..Al

Since Football is in the auction game list, then it makes sense that the cartridge (middle row, 2nd cart) is Realsports Football. None of the other carts look anything like Football or Relasports Football.

The trouble is, the mystery cart looks a bit like Realsports Football, but not quite. It could be a trick of the lighting. There's so little of it that's visible, it's hard to be certain.

It also looks a little like the silver label variation of Space Invaders. But I couldn't say it's that either.

I agree that Mouse Trap and Swordquest Fireworld are the other two carts.

Ben

I was 99% sure on the Mouse Trap... I just wanted verification.

As for the 2nd from back in the middle row, I closely examined both the Space Invaders (silver) and RS Football labels in the AA archives. I'm satisfied that it is indeed RS Football.

The picture is incredibly difficult to make out in this eBay picture, but the general colors -- the blue on the right with a band of lighter color, red-orange on the left, and a darker color in the middle, seems consistent with RS Football. The Space Invaders label doesn't have the red-orange on the left, and I would think the moon in its upper right corner would be easy to distinguish if that's what this was. Plus, the way the title is written, it looks like it has small superscript text on the left, which is consistent with RS Football.

Albert and Ben, thanks for your input!