IGNORED

Anybody have trouble with Lemmings?

MegaManFan

I assumed this download should have worked straight off the bat like Blast Factor and Gran Turismo HD, but after paying for it I got that familiar Syphon Filter error message: 80025964 (a number I'm coming to dread). Just to be sure I double checked the game and it's described as a PS3 title with HD quality graphics over and over again, so I know I didn't mistakenly buy another PSOne download. LMK if you bought this and got a working download of it.

Didn't buy it... only DL'd the demo and it works fine.

Am thinking of buying it but right now I'm hooked on Blast Factor and Resistance for the PS3, plus Red Steel, Far Cry, and Zelda for the Wii and Star Trek Legacy for the 360. Too many games, not enough time.

Mendon

I assumed this download should have worked straight off the bat like Blast Factor and Gran Turismo HD, but after paying for it I got that familiar Syphon Filter error message: 80025964 (a number I'm coming to dread). Just to be sure I double checked the game and it's described as a PS3 title with HD quality graphics over and over again, so I know I didn't mistakenly buy another PSOne download. LMK if you bought this and got a working download of it.

Did the demo work ok when you downloaded it?

LMK if you bought this and got a working download of it.

I bought it and got a working download of it, but that was about three weeks ago.

One time (second or third day that I owned the system) I downloaded one of the demos (I think it was Blast Factor) and got some funky 8-digit error code when I tried to play it and the MotorStorm demo I previously downloaded which was working earlier. I attempted both of them several times and got the error every time; I thought it was weird since I had played the MotorStorm demo several times prior to that. After shutting down the system and powering it on again, I was able to play them, and have not encountered an error like that ever since.

Lemmings is an awesome game, by the way. :) I hope you can get it up and running soon.

It's a new Lemmings game that was written from the ground up just for PS3. It was developed by Team 17, who also did the Lemmings that came out earlier in the year for PSP. The art style is very similar to Lemmings on PSP, as are the controls. It plays more like the original Lemmings than any of the sequels, but they altered a few aspects of the gameplay to freshen it up for experienced players as well as novices. Also, all of the levels are completely new.

You can click here for some information about this game from the official PlayStation site. They had another page there that listed some downloadable games (currently available games, and a few that are coming soon), but I can't seem to find it now.

Yeah Lemmings PS3 is a whole new game with new levels and higher resolution graphics. I've gotten it to work (for some reason all it took to make my download active was to power off, power back on, and try downloading again) and I'm loving it. Really nice to have the Lemmings zoom and the fast forward button so if they're already going the right direction you don't have to twiddle your thumbs while they lope again.