IGNORED

My Weekend Find

jim

Got a call from a man I have been buying "junk" from for years. He said his son-in-law had a couple video games he wanted out of his way. I went to his house to take a look. He had a Defender and a Sea Wolf. He said they were both dead and he would take $50.00 each. I gave them a quick going over to see if they were complete and said ok. Got them home last night, did some chip reseating and contact cleaning. Got Sea Wolf working and playing good. Defender is now coming on but giving a ROM 1 error. All other tests pass fine. I will have to do some more troubleshooting on it. A good haul for $100.00 on 2 "dead " machines.

That sounds great, what a deal and what a great price!!! like I said in my post here, I saw a guy on ebay pay over $400.00 for a mini cabinet Wizard of Wor arcade machine that did not even work, where you go two full size machines, and you got sea wolf to work, for only $100.00 . Great buy!!!!!!!

:o :roll: :grin: