1 Follower

About dhe

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

5,255 profile views

dhe's Achievements

River Patroller

River Patroller (8/9)

1. Are there any cartridges, that are so common, that they might be sacrificed for the connector?
  2. Any chance of getting the old load-sys versions upload to github? I was looking at 9640news.com and the forth github is no longer private, but I'm unsure of how to get the files in to mame and or on a Geneve so that they run? It looks like the version of Forth is from McCann. Did Bill Sullivan ever release his forth for the Geneve or was it just in the development stage?
  3. dhe

Eye Candy

2 disk controllers, 1 rs232, 1 video controller and 1 printer, no p-code. Believe it or not, at some of the chicago, lima and cleveland shows - there were often free tables with stuff like this piled high.
  4. Is there a service manual for the hx-1000? I'm trying to open the unit up to cut out the nicad batteries and not having much luck.
  5. I can't seem to find my 3d printer file for card tabs. Can anyone find the thread, I'm apparently not entering the correct key words. Thanks!
  6. dhe

Eye Candy

FOUND! A tub full of sidecar peripherals. Can the HEXBUS Controller go anywhere in the chain?
  7. @Vorticon it's been a month or so ago now, but did you ever get your AMS code working in Assembly under the P-System?
  8. Put it off, weep later! 😃
  9. Hey @Artoj ! Are you going to be taking orders for boards, or will you be uploading the cadd files and having folks order their own? I'm looking forward to getting boards of a couple of your designs. Thanks!
  10. dhe

max float

Thanks for taking the time @Tursi ! I've never really seen the top end of Radix 100 math discussed.
  11. if in basic you did something like, 10 x=x+1 20 print x 30 goto 10 Question 1: What is the max of x? Question 2: What happens when it hits the max (overflow error, flip back to zero)? Question 3: Is there enough time in a life time for it to hit max float of x?
  12. @dabone , Is it safe to test the voltage output not under load? Center post positive or negative? Thanks for this kewl new product. Most of my TI transformers buzz because of age, and I'm sure the original PSU could do with a recap.
  13. Thanks! - I will also look at hexdump on .bin file. fwiw - Windows didn't give me any errors or warning on .072.