IGNORED

New ColecoVision Homebrew Terra Attack!

Albert

You've got issues. You are the commander of the Defense Unit for the Terra Community with four Towers and three Defense Cannons under your watch. The Terra Community is the first outpost on this planet so usually things are pretty quiet. You're just about to call it a night when the warning sirens scream out the approach of invading alien ships. If the aliens can destroy Terra, the entire planet is theirs and it's the end of your cushy government job, not to mention the lives of the inhabitants of the Four Towers.

Quickly manning the remote controls of the three Defense Cannons your fire at wave after wave of swarming aliens. It's a balancing act trying to switch cannons an eye on your ammunition while the aliens switch tactics with each wave. Your Shields are limited too but stay alive long enough and you'll have to face "The Boss." He's aptly named and capable of destroying the whole Terra Community in a matter of seconds. It is going to take a lot of ammo and a lot of skill to destroy "The Boss", but the rewards are great too.

The improbable task awaits you... how long can YOU be the Hero of Terra?

Terra Attack is Scott Huggins' third ColecoVision homebrew game, following the widely acclaimed Astro Invader and Spectar arcade ports. Terra Attack is a uniquely original game in concept and execution!

CV_TerraAttack_Shot_2.png

CV_TerraAttack_Shot_5.png

CV_TerraAttack_Shot_6.png

Includes cartridge, manual, and plastic storage case. Box, label, and manual artwork designed by Joe Kollar.

CV_TerraAttack_3.jpg

CV_TerraAttack_1.jpg

CV_TerraAttack_2.jpg

Terra Attack is available now from the AtariAge Store:

AtariAge Store: Terra Attack

We also have copies of Harvey deKleine's recent ColecoVision homebrew Squares! available for purchase:

CV_Squares_2.jpg

CV_Squares_Shot_1.png

CV_Squares_Shot_2.png

I know I'm biased but I've been playing Terra Attack in every free moment I've had lately. It's a nice mix of Missile Command and the INTV version of Atlantis but I also feel like there's a little Coloney 7 in there. Even though it's similar to those games, it really stands on it's own though for play value. Whatever it is, I really like this game. Scott did a great job on the graphics, I was pleasantly surprised to see such a wide variety in the enemy ships. It took a couple of games to really get the control scheme down but now I switch cannons like a master. I'm really happy with the way the labels and manuals look too. They printed in nice deep colors which is what I was hoping for it to look like.

Kudos to Scott and Al for another CV winner!