IGNORED

Atarigames.com updated for 2008.

atarigames

I love the site, some of those protos I never knew existed. It's cool to see that Atari was thinking of bemani style games more than 10 years before Konami did it, too bad they never took it beyond the proto stage however.

Will you be getting footage of The Last Starfighter and Air Race on there anytime soon?

There are some great documents on that site. I found the Centipede notes that where just put up pretty interesting. It contains a bunch of documents discussing the results of prototype play testing. It's interesting that a lot of people didn't like the trackball control and Atari even tried a full size trackball to see if people would like that better.

Dan

There really is some cool stuff on that site. I absolutely love the artwork. I have to say the layout and organization of the site is a little confusing though. Some pages take you to what looks like a totally different site. I'd love to see the artwork in its own section and stuff added to that. Anyone know what sort of content is in the "member's area?"