IGNORED

Video Game Trader Magazine - Issue 3 now available

Hello, I am the editor and creator of Video Game Trader Magazine. We have now released our 3rd issue (PDF format) and would like an opinion as to how we are doing.

We currently cover classic systems like the NES, Master System, Game Boy Classic... etc. We recently added the Turbo Grafx 16 and will add the Atari 2600 to our price guide in Issue 4.

Our goal is to develop a base of readers for our PDF version and then offer a professionally printed publication once there is enough interest.

I will be at Too Many Games in May to promote the magazine, and will have about 100-200 special issue copies to give out free.

If you have not yet checked out our magazine, please head over to www.videogametrader.com and let me know what you think. Our latest issue is 24 pages and includes the price guide.

Since I designed this magazine with YOU in mind, I would like to hear from you. The good. The bad. And the ugly. Don't hold your punches.

And if anyone wants to contribute, please let me know.

Thanks for reading. Without any advertising we have had about 500 readers in January and over 1000 in February. I expect up to 2000 in March.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering. We currently offer two versions of the magazine. 1) a free online viewable magazine in PDF format (non printable) and soon to be upgraded to a flash magazine. and 2) a printable PDF subscription.

Thanks again!

Thomas Sansone

See you at Too Many Games.

vgt3.jpgThe third issue of Video Game Trader Magazine is now available for downloading. Video Game Trader is a relatively new publication that strives to have an up-to-date price guide for many classic gaming systems (with plans to add the Atari 2600 in their next issue). The theme in this latest issue is the TurboGrafix-16, with several TurboGrafx articles featured. Contents of this issue include:
  • NEC, The Hudson Bee and TurboGrafx-16: From Japan to the US, a TurboCharged Competition
  • TurboGrafix-16 System and Compatibility Guide
  • Homewbrew Reviews (Elevators Amiss and Oystron for the 2600)
  • What Wii Play
  • Classic Video Game Emulation
  • Tales of the Turbo: The Exotic Import to Sheboygan
  • NEC Flashback
  • Video Game Trader Price Guide
  • Classic Crossword Puzzle

Please visit VideoGameTrader.com to download this issue as well as the first two issues. The upcoming Issue #4 will feature the Atari 2600.

• 3 weeks later...