IGNORED

Flash Adventure

Albert

FlashAdventure.gifEveryone's familiar with the classic Atari game Adventure for the 2600. But did you know that Scott Pehnke created a Flash version of Adventure that you can play in your browser? Scott created this version some time ago, but we haven't highlighted it until now. While remaining faithful to the original game, Scott did take a few liberties in rearranging a few items with his recreation, just to keep you on your toes. To try Scott's Flash Adventure out, please point your browser here.

I too am a big fan of Scott's version of Adventure. I have his online version link available on my website as well as an awesome adventure clone for download. If you hit my page

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/ataritroll/

Use the nav link in the middle of the page (the ataribaby wav is an embeded wav file on angelfire-no evil intended). You will see a selection for an adventure clone download. This one is lots of fun as well. Happy Adventures all! I'm glad to see a mention for Scott's online version. This one rock! Thanks for posting Albert

Cheers 8) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: