IGNORED

AtariAge at PhillyClassic 5!

Albert

AALogo3.gifIn preparation for attending PhillyClassic 5 in March, we've put together a comprehensive set of pages detailing what you can expect when you stop by the AtariAge booth at the show. We'll have a large number of Atari 2600, 5200, Jaguar, Lynx and ColecoVision systems setup demoing the latest games and games in development, as well as a wide variety of tournaments you can participate in. Many homebrew authors will be on hand to talk about and demo their games, and Howard Scott Warshaw will be at the AtariAge booth autographing copies of his game Saboteur, which will be released at the show in boxed form. You can also pre-order many of the games we'll be offering for sale at the show, in case you are not able to attend personally. For all the details, please check out the AtariAge at PhillyClassic 5 pages. And if you'll be there, don't forget to sign up for your personalized name badge!

I'm driving out Saturday morning,just want to stay Saturday night. Cheaper the better to be honest, I'm by myself & don't need any comforts. The closer the better too. Any suggestions? 2 years ago I went and my whole family stayed at the Mainstay (think that's the name), it was a good place.

I'm driving out Saturday morning,just want to stay Saturday night.  Cheaper the better to be honest, I'm by myself & don't need any comforts. The closer the better too. Any suggestions? 2 years ago I went and my whole family stayed at the Mainstay (think that's the name), it was a good place.

Glad you'll be there, cafeman! Its been since Cinci 02 since we've seen you!

@Ed: thanks , I'll check it out tomorrow night! Motel 6! Never stayed in one of those. ;)

@Stan Jr: I clearly recall Cinci '02 , I woulda been to Cinci '03 had there been one. I'm looking forward to PC5. Make sure you guys check out Adventure II while you're there! (free treats to he/she who makes the biggest deal of it). ;)

Hey all, hope someone can help me figure out the best way for me to get my agenda together.

I'm getting a ride from a friend who's going to Philly just to hang out w/ friends (not a gamer, his loss) so he'll drop me off at the show Saturday afternoon, and then I'm REALLY hoping I could squeeze into someone's car to hang out at night- dinner, etc.

I'd like to stay in the area over night, so I'm wondering how far the show is from downtown Philly/ South St.?

sorry if this is redundant and has been discussed a million times, but I'm not the best trip planner :ponder:

King of Prussia is kind of far from downtown Philly....IIRC, about 20 minutes (or more) by car. If you don't have a car, I think it's darn near impossible to get downtown. There are quite a few hotels in the area by the King of Prussia Convention Center; you could always stay there.

thirdbird, you can roll with us Sat night if you want, that is if you don't mind hanging out with me and aimee and Big Player. We'll be partaking in all of the festivities that we can find and can drop you at the hotel of your choice whenever you need. :) :) :)

then I'm REALLY hoping I could squeeze into someone's car to hang out at night- dinner, etc.

I'm expecting that they'll be a big bunch of us heading out to some place or another on Saturday after the show. I'll have a free seat in my car and you're more than welcome to ride along with me.