IGNORED

Atari Legend ST Site Launches

AtariFalcon.jpgAtari ST fans will want to add a new ST website titled Atari Legend to their favorite bookmarks. Catering to fans of Atari's wide range of ST-based computers, Atari Legend features a large wealth of information on ST games, including reviews, screenshots, staff, and much more. Additional ST-related sections will be added in the future, such as information on demos, articles, interviews, and more. You can find AtariLegend at www.atarilegend.com.

Cool! anyway i forgot to say that other than this lack of features it's the best ST site so far! :D

So there! it isn't so bad after all huh?! :D

Anyway isn't this about the atarilegend site not the graveyard site? :roll:

Unless you mean that you are going to add one to YOUR SITE! :o

ATARI LEGEND is a site from the Graveyard, Pacidemo, Pacigame Atari-Forum and Atari zone people.

The ST Graveyard is dead (no pun intended) and all its content will be moved to AL in the future!

AL is gonna be a really big project ... But we have some enthousiastic people working on it!

And I haven't updated my signature yet, that's al :wink:

Cheers,

Maarten

Hello everybody,

It is with great pleasure I'm announcing this new update of the AL project. Over the past weeks loads of screenshots and boxscans have been added to the game section. And we have made it all available for your viewing pleasures. To see how much is online, you can checkout the new statistic page in the game section.

Updates :

- Greatly expanded the search functionalities in the game section. From all the game detail pages you can click on any piece of info (eg. developer, publisher, coder, musician, release year ...) to perform a deeper search on the info in the database.

- If you have an account and are logged in, you can add comments to your personal favorites. A new game comment section is available.

- We have added a small statistic page so you can check for yourself when/if new game multimedia is inserted in the database.

- A game info submit page has been placed online (you have to be logged on) so you can send us info regarding games. This way we can complete our database. You can also simply use the forum.

- The game boxscans are now online.

- We have added more functionalities to the screenshot pop ups. Now you can zoom, switch between shots from within the pop up and watch a slideshow of the screenshots!

- Everytime you load the frontpage, a new intro pic and quote is loaded on screen ... Just as a little extra!

I would also like the thank the guys in the AL multimedia team and at Atari Forum for sending so many screenshots and boxscans! We could not have made this site what it is now without you guys. Continue the great work! Thanks very much!

Enjoy the update. That is it for now.

This is the AL team signing of ...