IGNORED

AtariAge PhillyClassic 5 Photo Gallery

Albert

PC5Photos.jpgPhillyClassic 5 was a huge success and we're glad we were able to be a part of it! Over 2,500 video game fans from all over the US (as well as some foreign guests!) packed the hall Saturday and Sunday, with a wide assortment of vendors, exhibitors and guests to keep everyone busy and having a great time. To say nothing of the amazing assortment of classic arcade machines assembled for the event! We took several hundred pictures during the show, and have posted a selection of over 150 of them, most with captions. To view the pictures, please visit our PhillyClassic 5 Photo Gallery.

ProTip! Ron Lloyd got the little yellow piece of paper that said "Press 5 to restart" that was at the Adventure II kiosk from the NUON-Dome table :D

This pic reminded me of that:

18.jpg

You got a nice picture of my table in there too - looked like Saturday morning before the show started. Great pics!

"OMG ITS ME IN THE BACKGROUND!! I look half asleep waiting for these guys to stop playing! "

Heh heh, I didn't realize that was you. You look half asleep because that particular round was long and furious as the world's best Joust Pong players competed mercilessly ... as I recall, the better player won. :D

Just remember, Albert's face is blurred for your protection.  :D

My face is fine in all the other pictures--I'd truly be worried if it came out like that in all of them. Although that group shot was the *last* photo taken. Hmmmmmmm.. :)

..Al

There's nothing wrong with the photo. By the end of the show, he really looked like that!!! ;)