IGNORED

Atari Jaguar Extremist Pack #3 ON SALE NOW!

jaysmith2000

PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY FOR PURCHASE OF EXTREMIST PACK #3.

The Jaguar Extremist Pack #3 was limited to a production run of 100 copies. Each copy is hand numbered. Individuals who purchased both pack #1 and pack #2 had an opportunity this week to purchase pack

#3 in advance. Therefore, there are VERY few packs left. I expect them to sell out very quickly. Once they are sold that is it. No more will be produced. Pack #3 will contain the following items:

Highlander PC Alpha (the only working copy of Highlander for the PC known to exist, it's even written on the CD) - Has some differences in title screen and other items. Playability is actually better, the keyboard is easier to use for this than the joypad. IMHO.

Highlander Beta 11a VII for the Jaguar - A very early beta of Highlander. This CD was burned almost 9 months before the release of the game. Cool stuff. Battlemorph ISO Source Files - These are the actual ISO

9660 files for Battlemorph. You can create your own perfect encrypted CD's of Battlemorph with this. SIDE NOTE: This may very well be a "beta" of the game rather than the final version. ISO9660 CD's that I have for other games always have said "Final" or "Released" version, this one did not. Could be something special, I haven't taken the time to create the CD. Fun surprise for y'all.

Oswald Character File/Animator - Rumor has it this was a mascot that Atari was working on for their company. Neat little bonus item for the pack.

NOW FOR THE BEST! ----------------

VARUNAS FORCES LEVEL EDITOR

VARUNAS FORCES SPRITE ENGINE

These 2 programs allow you to create levels for Varunas Forces on your PC. In addition, the Engine is fully functional so you have a 3d engine to work with as well. BIG surprise is there are actually enemies that can be placed (and killed) in the simulation. Those of you who own the Varunas Forces Demo know all you can do is run around the maze. This is MUCH further along. My hope is some of the great Jaguar programmers in our community can take these and utilize them for a FPS game or complete VF.

As you can see there are 6 unique items in pack #3, versus the prior 2 packs which only had 3. Pack #3 is $50.00 plus shipping. Shipping is an

additional $5.00 in the states or $10.00 if you are overseas. You can only order ONE pack. To order you must first e-mail me at jmsmith8@cox.net letting me know that you want a pack. I will send you an e-mail response confirming a pack has been reserved for you. Once that response is received you have 24 hours to make payment via PayPal. Unless you have purchased from me before you can NOT use check or money order for this purchase. If you have purchased from me before let me know that in the e-mail and that your intention is to pay via check/money order.

As stated before, each pack is hand numbered and I will be keeping a "registry" of owners and the #'s they have. In addition, other measures have been taken to prevent piracy of pack #3 that will also allow someone to verify the authenticity of their pack #3 should they ever buy one in the aftermarket. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me. I hope all of you are as excited about the collection that's assembled in pack #3 as I am. I definitely feel it is the most "diverse" of the 3 packs and has the most "long-term" potential for collectors, gamers and programmers.

Another BIG public thanks to Kevin for his help on these. Also, a BIG thanks to all of you who made this possible. Here's to the next Jaguar project. ;)

Here's a link to my website with pictures:

http://members.cox.net/jmsmith8/index.htm

Needless to say a very low issue is going to be available for the JagFest Raffle......

nick

now if that doesn't get em buying tickets.. nothing well..

Well done Jay

Nick definitely scored one of the low numbered ones. :) Should make the raffle fun. Your package is on the way Nick! I hope E-Jagfest is a hit!

Jay, just wonder ing when mine went out, they are sent priority mail right? My other two arrived in just a couple days, but with this one it's been a week since I purchased it already, no big deal if it was sent later or something, I just want to inform you in case it's lost...

I received mine today. Thanks for the speedy shipment, Jay (or Mrs. S.)! I have only looked at the P.C. files so far; I still need to properly configure the audio for Highlander, but it runs well otherwise.

-Eric

p.s.- Gunstar, I imagine yours will show up tomorrow, as our packs probably caught the same USPS transportation...

• 5 weeks later...