IGNORED

Houston Arcade Expo Photo Recap

Albert

HAAG.jpgFresh back from a weekend spent playing arcade games until the wee hours of the morning, we've posted a photo gallery of the 2004 Houston Area Arcade Group Expo. Around 90 machines were all set to free play for a reasonable admission price, including many classic machines that would have a place in any arcade museum. We've posted nearly 70 pictures from the event, along with captions. You can visit the photo gallery here and learn more about the event at the Houston Area Arcade Group web site.

Btw, here's a picture of me with SPIKE the Percussionist, standing in front of the restored (and beautiful) Ms. Pac-Man machine that was being raffled. The photo was taken by Witchfynde.:)

spikealbert.jpg

..Al

To put it in perspective on how much gaming went on at this expo,  at lunch today I had a little trouble squeezing a lime into my soup and my wrists are a sore.

I only realized a short while ago that my arms are a bit sore from (I assume) spending so much time playing pins! And not from pressing the flipper buttons, mind you, but from pushing on the damn things to help nudge the ball! On at least one occasion I know I tilted a machine with the machine's owner standing behind my shoulder! :)

Glad I had the opportunity to meet you at the show and that you had as much fun as I did!

..Al