IGNORED

New Homebrew Games Now Available

Albert

NewHomebrews.jpgFans of the Atari 2600 and Atari 8-bit computers will be glad to learn we've added three homebrew games to the AtariAge Store: FlapPing (2600), Ultra SCSIcide (2600), and Beef Drop (Atari 800/XL/XE). FlapPing is an update of the previously released JoustPong by Kirk Israel, but with a new name, label, and manual. Ultra SCSIcide is an improved version of Joe Grand's popular homebrew game SCSIcide. And Beef Drop is a port to the Atari 8-bit of Ken Sider's faithful arcade conversion of Burgertime, originally released on the Atari 5200. Each of these games comes complete with original and high quality labels and manuals, and you can learn more about them at the following links:

While in the store, be sure to check out the many other excellent homebrew games for the 2600, 5200, Atari 8-bit Computers and ColecoVision!

(GASP!)

ULTRA ... SCSI-cide?? I hope it isn't harder! Great paddle game!

JoustPong did not appeal to me in the least .. until I played it. The idea of flapping to keep your paddle afloat and to avoid Pterry really makes a fun 2-player game.

And BeefDrop is a really great homebrew that "shows how it shoulda been done in the 80's" concerning burgertime of course. And try to say Beef Drop 3 times straight without giggling, or to include the phrase into normal conversation. "Time for some .. BEEF DROP". :)