IGNORED

Ebivision Games at AtariAge!

Albert

EbivisionLogo.jpgWe're proud to announce the immediate availability of all five Ebivision Atari 2600 games in the AtariAge Store. Most of these original Atari 2600 homebrew games, written by Eric Bacher and Igor Barzilai, have not been available to buy for over two years. We worked closely with Ebivision to make these titles available again through the AtariAge Store. We've created new labels and manuals for each game, giving the set of five games a uniform appearance. You can learn more about each game by following these links:

If you don't own any of the Ebivision titles, we've also made all five of them available in a discounted package.

NovaXpress wrote:

Beautiful work all around. As always, AA makes the best package in the business. Check out the competition, no one else puts that much care and attention into classic gaming.

Agreed! I have only been around for a few months but I have been 100 percent satisfied with my orders and happy as a lark :)

Having worked on the manuals, I've been playing these games for a while now and I agree that Allia Quest is my personal favorite of the bunch, but Alfred Challenge is much better than the majority of 2600 platformers and Pesco is an excellent maze game. You really can't go wrong with any of these. :)

The checks in the mail. :D  

Also pre-ordered 2 copies of Ultra SCSIcide;one to actually play, the other to leave in its anti-static bag. :roll:  

So, basically, this weeks paycheck is gone...

Just as a heads up, the game is enclosed in a zip-lock anti-static bag, so you can safely open it and then return the game when you're done playing.

..Al

Pesco looks like a Pac-Man type game. Allia looks like a shooter.

Both good? Worth the money?

The others don't grab me that much.

Pesco get mighty hard mighty quick as there was a contest to get to a certain screen.

Allia :thumbsup:

Alfred or Power Off are tied for my second favorite...

Cheers,

Ben

The checks in the mail. :D  

Also pre-ordered 2 copies of Ultra SCSIcide;one to actually play, the other to leave in its anti-static bag. :roll:  

So, basically, this weeks paycheck is gone...

Just as a heads up, the game is enclosed in a zip-lock anti-static bag, so you can safely open it and then return the game when you're done playing.

..Al

DOUH!! Thought it was like the last release.It's alright, I'll put the extra copy on display next to the old one in my bookshelf.