IGNORED

Audio Overload Updated

Wasn't Richard Bannister taking a break from his emulation work?

I know that SMS (Sega Master System for OS X) has also been updated recently so it's probably an on / off relationship he has with the emulation scene depending on his time available.

Oh boy... that earthquake was quite strong... :sad:

I'm having trouble downloading this. Normaly I hit control and click but because there's a graphic button instead of a text link, it drops down the wrong menu. I'm using OS X with both Safari and Explorer. Any suggestions?

Allan

I'm having trouble downloading this. Normaly I hit control and click but because there's a graphic button instead of a text link, it drops down the wrong menu. I'm using OS X with both Safari and Explorer. Any suggestions?

On the main Audio Overload page you need to click on the button normally, as that will then take you to a second page where you can choose the mirror. You need to click on the "Download" button on the second page normally as well, since it's all script-driven.

..Al

Allan

I'm not on my Mac right now but I've seen this with Safari, I usually use Firefox so I can't help you too much.

Try this direct link?

http://www.bannister.org/cgi-bin/download.cgi?aomac

The links are not correctly working on your news brief.

The first link (ASMA) points to Atariage and the second link (grayscale) points to a combined URL of ASMA & Grayscale (not working obviously).

Thanks, I fixed them. It's always the links that you neglect to check that bite you in the ass. :)

..Al

Allan

I'm not on my Mac right now but I've seen this with Safari, I usually use Firefox so I can't help you too much.

Try this direct link?

http://www.bannister.org/cgi-bin/download.cgi?aomac

Thanks, I got it. Unfortunately it's for OS X.3. I have X.2. Arrgg!! Oh well.

Allan