IGNORED

Pre-Order New Atari 2600 Homebrews

Albert

falldown_cart.jpgWe're introducing several new Atari 2600 homebrew games at the upcoming Oklahoma Video Game Expo, and if you're not able to attend the event personally we're giving you a chance to pre-order the games so they'll ship to you right after the show. The new Atari 2600 games we're getting ready for the show are:You can pre-order these games by visiting the AtariAge Store. If you're able to get out to Tulsa, Oklahoma on June 18th, be sure to stop by the Oklahoma Video Game Expo for an exciting day full of classic gaming goodness!

That's awesome. The only thing I don't like is cartridges that come in different colors. Makes me want to collect one of each just to say I have one of each color.

869093[/snapback]

That's not good for Fall Down, which you could potentially get in five different varieties. ;)

..Al

That's awesome. The only thing I don't like is cartridges that come in different colors. Makes me want to collect one of each just to say I have one of each color.

869093[/snapback]

That's not good for Fall Down, which you could potentially get in five different varieties. ;)

..Al

869129[/snapback]

The label art is great on all three and I really like the Fall Down cartridge with the red front and blue back! Flashy! 8)

That's not good for Fall Down, which you could potentially get in five different varieties.  ;)

..Al

869129[/snapback]

Where did the color cases come from? I know on the black ones you usually recycle the common cartridges for their cases.

Where did the color cases come from? I know on the black ones you usually recycle the common cartridges for their cases.

They're made of Jell-O. My Starfire cartridge tastes like cherries.

You can't leave them out in the sun though. They get all melty. ;)