GORF classic

The Graphics Man

Hello Scott!

Hello 3D Stooges staff!

Congrats!

Matthias

1004285[/snapback]

Thanks!

Now its your turn, finish up some of those games.

Your avatar is taunting us.

1004316[/snapback]

If i only would be a better Jaguar-coder...

... or if there would be a market for projects finished only to 80% or 90% ;-)

Regards

Matthias

Hello Scott!

Hello 3D Stooges staff!

Congrats!

Matthias

1004285[/snapback]

Thanks!

Now its your turn, finish up some of those games.

Your avatar is taunting us.

1004316[/snapback]

If i only would be a better Jaguar-coder...

... or if there would be a market for projects finished only to 80% or 90% ;-)

Regards

Matthias

1004349[/snapback]

Its that last 10% that takes 90% of the time.

Ummm, why is the Non-US version $5 more expensive?  I can understand increased shipping costs but why the extra charge on the game itself?

1004466[/snapback]

Because I'm not smart enough to figure out how to have two shipping profiles with PayPal. So I just have the U.S. shipping profile and the non-US game was adjusted for the more expensive shipping fees.

Ummm, why is the Non-US version $5 more expensive?  I can understand increased shipping costs but why the extra charge on the game itself?

1004466[/snapback]

Because I'm not smart enough to figure out how to have two shipping profiles with PayPal. So I just have the U.S. shipping profile and the non-US game was adjusted for the more expensive shipping fees.

1004481[/snapback]

Yeah, what he said :D

Great News!  :D

I'll wait and get a standard version. I don't need

the special version.

Chris

1004328[/snapback]

They are both the same price and went on sale at the same time. I'm fairly certain the limited edition is sold out so if you want to order the standard version you can do that right now. I'm 99% sure that's the case but K3V or the 3Stooges can confirm :D

1004466[/snapback]

1004481[/snapback]

Just seemed odd as the shipping cost is different also, so I thought the extra dollar on the shipping profile was due to the non-us shipping.. Guess that really wouldn't cover it tho :)

You will have my order shortly, great to see a new title out there, well done.

Thanks everyone for your support...thanks Albert for the plug and I hope you all enjoy it for many years to come.

1004893[/snapback]

ARGH! It's the evil Gorf!!! begon and take your legions of robot ships with you lest you feel the burning sting of my blaster!!!

:)

Edited by LinkoVitch

3D Stooges Software: GORF Special Release is on sell!!! Destroy them my gorfian robots. :twisted:

1004207[/snapback]

I take it then that you will release the 2000 version later on? I remember seeing on your website years ago that Gorf was supposed to be released like Tempest 2000 where you have Classic, Plus and 2000 versions. If this allows you to make a 2000 version easier and better to produce that's good.

My order is on the way.

Thanks