IGNORED

Ohio CCAG 2006 Show Date Announced

Albert

ccag.jpgOrganizers of the Classic Computer and Gaming Show have announced plans for their next show, to be held on May 27, 2006 at the National Guard Armory in Lorain, Ohio. CCAG gatherings are free to all who attend, and if you're into classic games and computers and are in the area, you'll want to be sure to stop by and have some fun! Vendors, clubs, and collectors will be displaying and selling their retrogaming and retrocomputing goods, from Pong and Atari to Nintendo, Apple and IBM to Commodore and everything in between with many set up for you to play with and explore. You can learn more about the event by visiting the CCAG website at www.ccagshow.com.

• 3 months later...
The web site seems to have vanished, is this still on?

Steve

The link was messed up. The page is still there. I am going to that show - I will have some of my Atari 8-bit stuff on demo. Will you be attending?

Stephen Anderson

The last link in my post was wrong (I fixed it), but the site was missing after Steve reported it broken (I tested it right away as I was curious myself). Glad to see the site is back up.

..Al

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be there with a special release of pepsi invaders. More to come later...

Oh - look me up when you are there. I will be attending, and I plan of bringing :

Atari 400 - modded to 48K

Atari 800 (hopefully a CX802 - if not, a stock one)

130XE (320KB RAM, 32-in-1 OS, super-video upgrade, keyboard upgrade, Covox upgrade) hooked up to 17" VGA

130XE (PAL unit)

MyIDE cart

1MB Flash cart

AtariVox

a PC to demo SIO2PC and APE

XM301 modem, SX212 modem, touch tablet, various parallel interfaces

XEP80

Then, for non-computer styuff, Touch Me, Video Pinball, Stunt Cycle, Super Pong, 2600 6-switch, 5200, 7800, Lynx 2, maybe Jaguar and CD.

I will also be bringing a ton of original books.

Stephen Anderson