IGNORED

CinciClassic '06 Announced

MattG/Snyper2099

cinciclassic06.jpgThe organizers of CinciClassic

have announced that the 2006 CinciClassic Classic Gaming show will be

held April 7th and 8th at the Fairfield Banquet and Convention Center in

Cincinnati, Ohio. The last show held in 2002 brought in over 800 attendants and 40 vendors, and this year's show promises to be even bigger. CinciClassic focuses on the classic gaming systems from the 70's and 80's,

including systems from Atari, Intellivision, Colecovision, Vectrex and

many more. Many of these systems will be setup for play throughout the show and attendees will also be able to partake in various tournaments. And of course you'll be able to augment your classic gaming collection thanks to the vendors who'll be on-hand at the event. Admission to the CinciClassic is free and you can learn more by visiting CinciClassic.org.

it's an eight hour drive between Cincy and Philly, if that helps you.

1011125[/snapback]

I doesn't help me! A chauffeur, now that would help!

I have no idea if I will be able to pull it off or not but I'd really like to get to Cinci this year. Seeing some old friends (y'all!) and visiting some family in Columbus who I haven't had the chance to see in a few years would be a really good way to spend a couple of days.

Seriously though - is AtariAge going to be there?  Hope so!!

Dunno, it's a far drive from here, also. I did go to the 2002 show and had quite a bit of fun.

..Al

I hope you do make it. I had a great time meeting you & Pitfallaimee (at least I think it was her) at the last one. Besides I bought a quarter of my collection (at that time) from your booth.

Me and a friend are talking about getting our own table there this year (final decision Friday) primarily for exhibits but also to trade and/or sell our extras. Either way I'll see you all there.

• 2 weeks later...