IGNORED

Version 3.1 of Atari800MacX Released

atarimac

All,

I've released a new version of Atari800MacX for the Mac, mainly a bugfix release, see below. I will be working on a Universal Binary version in the coming months, so if anyone has an Intel Mac and wants to volunteer for testing, please email me. You can dowload the emulator from http://members.cox.net/atarimac , and the links point back to AtariAge, so thanks again go to Al for hosting the emulator!!!

Mark

Features Added/Changed:

* Integrated new Warm Reset handling from Atari800 2.0.1

* Integrated new Hard Disk emulation from Atari800 2.0.1

* Added NTSC palette files.

* Cleaned up autoswitching between computer and 5200 modes, so that switching occurs from 5200 mode when user inserts computer media (catridge, disk, executable file).

* Added menu in preferences so that user could select which computer type is switched to when user inserts computer media (cartridge, disk, executable file), when emulator is in 5200 mode.

Bugs Fixed:

* Fixed slashed zeros in Epson Printer Emulation

* Fixed Atari 1020 Printer Emulation issue of crashing when print with auto adjust is on.

* Fixed handling of Ctrl-Shift and certain key combinations, enabling such programs as Paperclip and Extended DDT.

* Fixed issue where machine was not reintialized when OS ROM was changed.

* Fixed issue where window title bar was not updated when autochanging modes between computer and 5200.

* Fixed issue where machine type menu was not updated when autochanging modes between computer and 5200.

* Fixed issue where emulated screen was not cleared properly when autochanging modes between computer and 5200.

Thank you Mark for your hard work.

If only more members could care about the Mac platform on these forums (especially European users who are sorely missing in these discussions), it would be a nice change.

I still haven't tried SIO2OSX but will do asap.

From the desk of a MacAtarian user...

AB.

If only more members could care about the Mac platform on these forums (especially European users who are sorely missing in these discussions), it would be a nice change.

AB.

1025745[/snapback]

I can diffinetly recommend SIO2OSX. It's fantastic.

Allan

AB.

1025745[/snapback]

There are quite a few Mac users on the forum here, myself included. :)

..Al

I was having a problem downloading the latest version for some reason.

I start the download and imediately it shows that I've downloaded about 50% of the file (I'm on a dial-up). Then when it gets to what should be the end, it continues up past 5mb (I think the actual file is supposed to ~3mb). When it's done I open up the file and it's crap. Very strange.

It's done that from the first time that I tried to download the file and it continues to do so, no matter where I download it from. I'm not having problems downloading any other files on the net, just this one.

I'm using I.E., on Win2k.

I'm open to suggestions...

By the way, your emulator is wonderful Atarimac. :)

Mr. Fish,

I haven't had any other reports of download problems, so this is strange. The file is actually hosted here on AtariAge. I'll contact you offline in a PM, and we can see if we can find an alternate download method for you.

Thanks,

Mark

Mr. Fish,

I haven't had any other reports of download problems, so this is strange.  The file is actually hosted here on AtariAge.  I'll contact you offline in a PM, and we can see if we can find an alternate download method for you.

Thanks,

Mark

1026564[/snapback]

Your suggestion to use Firefox instead of I.E. worked fine. mICrOsoFT...:mad: