IGNORED

Breast Cancer Cartridge #1 Auction - One Week Only!

Albert

Winning Bid: $350

For the recent NWCGE Vancouver Show we produced a limited run of cartridges that were sold by NWCGE to help support the fight against breast cancer. Proceeds from sales of the cartridges went directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. The cartridges were individually numbered with high quality labels, both on the label and in the binary itself. The binary is based on John K. Harvey's "Post It Note" cartridge, and contains a message thanking you for your support in the fight against breast cancer. A single cartridge remains, cartridge #1, and we are auctioning off this cartridge in our forum to the highest bidder. Proceeds from this auction will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Only 20 cartridges were made, and this will be your only opportunity to obtain one if you were not able to attend the NWCGE Vancouver Show.

breastcart.jpg

AtariAge will pay the cost of shipping for the cartridge inside and outside the US. To place your bid, please send me a private message with the amount of your bid. I will periodically post the amount of the highest bid. Bids will be accepted through 11:59pm on Thursday, October 12th.

Bidding is now over! Thanks to everyone who bid!!

..Al

And a link for the listing, PLEASE!

I tried atari* breast

atariage

homebrew

NOTHING!!!

The cartridge is not on eBay, I'm just running an auction through the forum and managing it that way (as per request of Rick Weis of NWCGE). Rick wants someone from AtariAge to win the cart. :)

..Al

I actually came up with the idea for the cart. My wife had a breast cancer scare this last year, and I thought it would make a great collectors piece for a good cause. I shared my idea with Rick, and he took it from there. I am very pleased with the cart, and am happy to be part of its inception. My cart #3 is very special to me :)

PS Lee did awsome artwork for the cart!