IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Lets do this Top 100 thing.

RSS Bot

61)Shadow of the Ninja-This Natsume made NES title runs circles around Ninja Gaiden for the NES in my personal opinion.Play as a male or female ninja working your way thru some pretty well designed and thought out levels.The graphics and gameplay are top notch in this one.

62)WarioWare-This ones on the GBA and the Gamecube.Strange but fun mini games with one button action makeup this game's play levels.What i always liked about WarioWare is that anyone can play and some of the mini-games are just so funny you cant stop laughing sometimes.Just a fun game to play.

63)Combat-Atari 2600 legend.Next to Space Invaders and Asteroids i think everyone had a copy of Combat.Great 2-player action that i feel still holds up today even with its bare bones grahpics and sounds.

64)Star Castle-Vector graphics arcade game which i discovered only a few years ago and its really turned into a favorite of mine.Attack the Star Castle in deep space with your spaceship avoid attackers sent out to protect the Castle and try and blast thru the Star Castles force barriers.This game only saw home release on a Tiger hand-held and for the Vectrex(I still need to get me a copy of this for my Vectrex).

65)Saturn Bomberman-I have played alot of Bomberman over the years on many diffrent systems but my all time favorite version is the Sega Saturn Bomberman.Plays as Bomberman,Master Higgins,Bonk,and several other Hudson Soft characters in this very well done edition of Bomberman.

5 more down.Still getting close to finishing my Top 100! Enjoy and see you next time.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2673