IGNORED

Rambling With Rogmeister - Two More Games This Week...So Far

RSS Bot

After only buying 21 games last year, I see, to be almost back to my usual self this year. I think I've already bought about 8 games this year so far.

Last night I took a run over to Wal-Mart. I noticed a DS 2-game pack in the showcase (one was a Pac-Man game, the other a Dig Dug one) but I wasn't familiar with them so I wasn't sure if I'd like them. Thus, I left them there. I should look up a few reviews and if they're decent, I may go back and get them. I also saw an Incredibles game for the DS. I'm guessing that's not so good either. I did buy a Mario game, specifically the GBA version of Super Mario Bros. 3. I really liked it when I played the SNES version years ago and it's the kind of game I can get into as a portable affair.

Today another of the GameCube games I ordered arrived, Serious Sam: Next Encounter. This was a new still-sealed copy. If I remember, I think I have two more games coming, both for the GameCube. They are Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and From Russia With Love in which Sean Connery provides the voice of James Bond. So I'm looking forward to that one. I also just remembered I do have one Super Nintendo game coming as well, Nolan Ryan Baseball. That only cost me about $3. It's my first SNES game since at 2005 at least.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2682