IGNORED

Rambling With Rogmeister - Another Day, Another Game...

RSS Bot

I stopped at Blockbuster Video yesterday to see what GameCube games they might have for sale. The pickings were mighty slim but I did pick up one game, The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer. Except for a few small "Blockbuster" stickers on the outside of the case, this game looks practically brand new. I guess hardly anyone rented it. When I got home, I looked it up and it didn't get great scores but not terrible ones, either. It's average score on a scale of 1-100 is 65 to 70.

So far this year, I'm really concentrating on GameCube games. Of the three consoles of the last wave, I got my GameCube first, then my Xbox and finally my PS2. Obviously, at one time I had the more games for the GC at one time, then Xbox passed it and had a decent lead. But now that I'm concentrating on GC games for the time being, that system now trals my Xbox in library size by just 4 games. I've 76 Xbox games and 72 GameCube games. I actually should have 73 GC games...I'm sure I have MVP Baseball 2004 for it but have not been able to locate that sucker. Hopefully, I'll find it this weekend...that will make the GC have just 3 games less than my XBox. My PS2 will never catch up...I have just 55 games for it. I figure if I ever reach 100 games for any of these systems, that's where I'll likely stop.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2695