IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - The Top 100 creeps back in.

RSS Bot

66)Pong-Oh,yeah it dont get better than this(or more basic for that matter)than Pong.Legendary game that still turns up in TV commercials,Movies,Radio spots,and in Video Games.Electronic Table Tennis never goes out of style.

67)Pepper2-Colecovision classic.Play a little angel moving thru a series of mazes as you are benig chased by various enemies.The mazes have "zippers"which you need to zip-up in order to complete each maze.Getting "power-ups'in the mazes turns you into a devil and you can turn the tables on your foes and chase after them.A Top 10 Colecovision game.

68)LadyBug-Be it the arcade,the Colecovision,or the recently released Atari 2600 version.LadyBug is a top-notch game that takes the "Maze"game formula and makes it its own.Play as a Ladybug moving a series of mazes,collecting veggies,avoiding enemies and collecting dots for points as well as letters to spell "EXTRA" and "SPECIAL".To gain extra lives and special bonuses.Great game and having just recently gotten the new 2600 release has reenforced the fact this game is a favorite of mine.

69)Capcom Bowling-Arcade bowling game from Capcom(No duh!lol)Was always a favorite of mine in the arcade.You have seen this type of bowling game over the years that uses a trac-ball and a set of buttons to throw your ball down the lane and to make the ball hook if need be.Capcom's version is the one i played the most so it gets the spot on the list.

70)Cliff Hanger-Arcade laser disc game based of the Lupin the 3rd film series(Castle of Calglisto if am right).I used to go to Malibu Gran Prix Go-Karts and Arcade to play this one(It was the only place in town that had it).Its a Dragon's Lair style game where you control Lupin by making certain joystick movements.I think i was more impressed with this game than i was with Dragon's lair who is the crown champion of Laser Disc games.I mean really how can you not like Lupin?

Where at 70 now and the list is getting shorter and shorter.Well be at 100 in no time flat.Enjoy the Blog tonight.See yeah next time.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2711