IGNORED

Just got a good eBay bargain...

skylarking

Nice find! (and hey, it's Chip's Challenge, and who doesn't want a nice copy of that?)

I've been looking out for a boxed copy of "Roadblasters" or "Shadow of the Beast," hopefully Echbay will turn up a few nice ones for me. I think my Lynx is getting tired of debug runs with a hint of Chip's Challenge and needs some good variety.

I had a really good deal a while ago.(I think)

I bought a Lynx type one with 8 games for about $ 32.00

The games are : Blue lightning (ridged cardridge )

Electrocop ( ridged cartridge )

Gates of Zendocon ( ridged cardridge)

Xenophobe

California Games

Road Blasters

Paper Boy

Rygar

I was really happy with the blue lightning one because the ridged version seems to be hard to find.

Nice find! (and hey, it's Chip's Challenge, and who doesn't want a nice copy of that?)

I've been looking out for a boxed copy of "Roadblasters" or "Shadow of the Beast," hopefully Echbay will turn up a few nice ones for me. I think my Lynx is getting tired of debug runs with a hint of Chip's Challenge and needs some good variety.

Perhaps you should drop by the Songbird store and pick them up today! :D

I had a really good deal a while ago.(I think)

I bought a Lynx type one with 8 games for about $ 32.00

The games are : Blue lightning (ridged cardridge )

Electrocop ( ridged cartridge )

Gates of Zendocon ( ridged cardridge)

Xenophobe

California Games

Road Blasters

Paper Boy

Rygar

I was really happy with the blue lightning one because the ridged version seems to be hard to find.

Are you kidding!

That's a great deal! And all the games you got with it are TOP notch!

I have all the games you listed above except Paperboy and RoadBlasters......

I had Roadblasters back in the day.. so I did play that one.. great conversion!

Paperboy and Mrs Pac Man are on my must buy list!

That's what I love about the Lynx so much, great games from Epyx and great 80's coinop conversions!

-rick

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps you should drop by the Songbird store and pick them up today! :D

Curse you Carl, and your enormous selection of products. I was hoping to spend my Staples rebates on toner, but now I'll have to get something else ;) .

Just a few weeks ago I got a Lynx I (boxed) with:

-Chip´s Challenge (ridged)

-Stun Runner

-Pac-Land

-Todd´s Adventures in Slime World

all for 25€ without shipping (5€)

That same week I saw on Ebay a boxed Lynx 2 with Roadblasters that finished at 62€. So I´d say I got a pretty good deal.

I have an opened copy of Roadblasters with box and manual. the top flap has a tear about 1/2 from the edge, otherwise in good condition if you are interested.

I have an opened copy of Roadblasters with box and manual. the top flap has a tear about 1/2 from the edge, otherwise in good condition if you are interested.

Hey, thanks for the offer! I already have payment ready to go for Songbird though, sorry :( . Anyone else interested?