28 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Jewel Case
    • Box
    • Hardshell (i.e. Alpine Games)
    • PSP Case
    • Other (What is it)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

For buying? All the boxes I have are well, cardboard boxes. I kind of like the miny DVD case with a custom cart holder, Nintendo DS style though. And the hard plastic clamshell like Master system and Genny games came in.

For storing. I use Gameboy cases, two lynx games fit nicely back to back inside these.

Edited by Video

• 3 weeks later...

i like boxes the lynx boxes that fold flat after opening both sides

i used to store the carts 2 each in a gameboy case then i had a pocket storage unit made of cloth i keep my lynx 1 in a soft cassete storeage zipper case minus the cassette slot plastic insert (which i use for genesis games

I had to go w/ boxes also. The hardshell clam cases are nice but they are more difficult to store since they don't stack well and the curved sides make standing them on end next to impossible. Jewel cases store well but unless there's a custom holder inside the carts just slide around. They also seem a bit klugy to me also. Don't know about PSP cases.

Of course I don't actually store any of my games in their boxes :P but I do have the boxes lined up on my selves and contain all the docs. All my games are stored in lynx cases or game wallets. Extras are ususally put in gameboy cases.

one of the reasons i collect master system games is due to the games being packaged in hard cases and its great for collectiing because at worse you get a game where the color has faded.

The hard cases are also great because they protect the games well and look nice on my shelf :P

• 1 month later...