IGNORED

Looking for a copy of "Personal Planning Calendar" from A.N.A.L.O.G. #31

dwhyte

Glad to see you made it Wayne!

Btw, it may be just me, but on my system the compiled turbo basic version isn't working. It starts up, but if you try and enter an appointment the cursor just goes nuts and you can't enter any data..just FYI...

Charlie

Use the BASIC version... I never extensively tested the compiled version...

Glad to see you made it Wayne!

Btw, it may be just me, but on my system the compiled turbo basic version isn't working. It starts up, but if you try and enter an appointment the cursor just goes nuts and you can't enter any data..just FYI...

Charlie

The program had several flaws and I was never happy with the text handling routines. I noticed a subsequent issue of ANALOG where different programmers offered fixes and removed extraneous lines of code. I've never used turbo basic or any compiled basic so I doubt I'd be much help! I remember really being excited about the Action! programming language and started learning it but other interests soon took over (girls, guitar, etc.!)

-Wayne

I was able to extract the file off the Analog 31 disk image. Here is the original file from the image

CALENDAR.BAS

EDIT: After checking the file size, it did not copy the full file. I will continue to try and get the full copy.

Why do you think I started this thread and typed in the program from the .pdf that was posted... Like I said... Been there, done that... I can confidently say that the version I posted (Unichecked 100%) is the only working version on the net right now...