IGNORED

Activision Font

XTClaus

I try to make a Copy of the pictured River Raid Cover...Does anyone have an Activision-Font with the Activision Logo (the Logo is the most important for me)? :?

By the way: I have successfully removed the "rust" from the Cover glue that comes thru the paper. Ask your local stamp-collecting-store (don't know a better word in English)...There is Toluol-Based fluid that works really great...

The Activision logo is using a modified font. Don't know which one, or if there are any similar fonts. It might also be an original design. Anyway if you want I could trace it for you and send you an Illustrator file of the logo. It's not very complex, so it should a quick job.

Here's the Activision logo, in GIF format. Hope this one will work for you. If you want it in antoher format just gimme a shout...

Nah, I don't hunt for Swedish gold, I hunt for Atari carts! But in Sweden that is about as hard to find as gold :D

Activision-logo-FV.gif

Yes, it's a very impressive and clear one... :D  And now I'm also looking for the Activision font - set or a set, that's near the Activision set. Any hint is very welcome.

Can't help you there... But here's a useful link http://www.myfonts.com/whatthefont/

It's a website that identifies fonts. But I doubt that it will work with the Activision logo, but give it a shot. It's a quite useful link anyway ...

This is a very useful link! I've found a font that will work. But I can't get it for free anywhere. They all want hard earned money!!! :sad:

Maybe someone can help and post the font with the name:

futura bold

This font will work fine...

• 3 months later...