IGNORED

Magical Sound Shower RMT 8ch w/synth Final?

Kjmann

This Is The Final Version!!!! finally found a mistake in the rhythm in the beginning of the song.

So Here It Is Folks!!!

I had Fun Doing This One.

This one sounds good! And it is probably the first time I hear hardsynth instruments that fit the music. Otherwise I won't overestimate their usability but in this song they just work well (even though the pitch is in some places not absolutely correct).

This one sounds good! And it is probably the first time I hear hardsynth instruments that fit the music. Otherwise I won't overestimate their usability but in this song they just work well (even though the pitch is in some places not absolutely correct).

hmmm, I think you should look at this from the other side. When you use hardsynth instruments in 15khz mode you will have to fit the music to the instruments, because it's a totally different approximation of 'making sound'. You can not always make 'traditional' Pokey tunes with the hardsynth setting (though '15khz-setting' is meant here. Hardsynth means just the opposite of 'softsynth'). Therefore some musicians should spend some time playing with these settings such that they can compose atari music with the hardsynth-type instruments.

hmmm, I think you should look at this from the other side. When you use hardsynth instruments in 15khz mode you will have to fit the music to the instruments, because it's a totally different approximation of 'making sound'. You can not always make 'traditional' Pokey tunes with the hardsynth setting (though '15khz-setting' is meant here. Hardsynth means just the opposite of 'softsynth'). Therefore some musicians should spend some time playing with these settings such that they can compose atari music with the hardsynth-type instruments.

Well, Accually I didn't use 15khz mode. this is standard. I just used a couple of filtered instruments and a 16bit bass table. although without the filtered instruments and 16bit bass i still had an issue with the pitch being exact. =)

Well, Accually I didn't use 15khz mode. this is standard. I just used a couple of filtered instruments and a 16bit bass table. although without the filtered instruments and 16bit bass i still had an issue with the pitch being exact. =)

:?: I know, I wasn't referring to your work :D

yes, the 16bit bass table is still generator C (12) (RMT-generator '6') and I think the problem here is that this pitch-table differs a little from the standard generator A table.