IGNORED

lynx II

lynxlover

The lynx 2 seems pretty fragile over all IMO. Parts of it will die for no apparent reason, and I've not dropped mine yet, but I don't think it would survive personally. If the first one's built so tough, I'd like to pick one of those up sometime.

As for Sterio, I don't recall any really. Supposedly Klax is, but I've never thought to listen to it with headphones on, so I don't know. And lemmings, the voices and effects all come out the right side, but the music is mono played on both sides.

The Lynx II is fairly rugged but the plastic does seem cheaper so I wouldn't go throwing it around :) In a durability test I would have to say the Lynx I is definatly the more rugged.

As far as stereo sound I'm not sure of a complete list but I know the following games have stereo sound:

Blue Lightning

Klax

Xenophobe

Basketbrawl (I think)

I'm sure others do too but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

The only problem I've had with the Lynx II durability-wise is when a relatively short drop (maybe 3 feet) broke the corner of its LCD resulting in about 1/3 of the screen no longer working... I have since repaired it with a working LCD from another (defective) Lynx. Other than that, I have yet to have any issues with any of the 6 or 7 Lynx II's that I now own! :)