IGNORED

CinciClassic '06 Photos

rbatina

Hey folks... I've lurked here a while, but only recently signed up for an account to actually post and interact. So, some of you may have already seen these from hearing me mention them in other places, but for those who haven't seen them yet - here's a link to most of the photos I took during my visit to CinciClassic 2006.

I'm surprised, but I've not been able to find myself in anyone else's pictures that I've seen. I'm sure the vendors and organizers are used to seeing themselves, but maybe some of you lurkers and shoppers like me will see yourselves in these pics too.

Rubbertoe.com - CinciClassic 2006

Alright then.

Toe.

Thanks for posting those pics. I was there too but I don't see myself in any of the pictures. I was just a shopper, wearing my Atari Age T-shirt.

Edit: I did find myself. Top center to the right of the woman in the yellow raincoat.

http://www.rubbertoe.com/gallery/galleryci...4-09%20058.html

• 2 weeks later...

You got a shot of my Lynxs :)

Lynx cases

And my Bally and stuff :D

Bally, Vec, VB

The defender clone on the Vectrex was Protector LE.

The keyboard on the Bally was part of the Blue Ram memory expansion.

I'm in quite a few of the pics, I think you got more pics of my tables than I did :)

One of these days (before the next show) I'll have to post my pics somewhere. There was a lot of nice stuff & people there.

Edited by glitch

I've decided to revisit the idea of having galleries of photos on my site, and decided to just go with Flickr in order to get em up there "quick and easy" like... and so more people will actually have a chance to just stumble across them while looking for something. The first batch of photos that I uploaded were from CinciClassic '06. Many of them will be the same as from my other gallery, just at much higher resolution and unedited.

Have a look... You will have a better chance at finding yourself now that you can see more detail. (Although now that I think about it, I think you have to be a pro member (or at least registered) in order to see the higher resolution images.) Meh... anyway... there's that. :D