IGNORED

PSP UMD Movie Question

Mendon

Does anyone know of a good site to go to for new & used UMD movies for the PSP?

I don't use eBay and even if I did, most of the UMD movies on there are from "eBay Stores" that have terrible feedback ratings and charge outrageous shipping prices ($10 for ONE UMD movie via media mail????). And I'm not interested in downloading the movies or copying them to a memory stick.

I'd just like a few original movies and in their original cases with all the artwork. Anyone know of any websites that have a good selection of new & used movies?

Thanks in advance!

Mendon

http://www.deepdiscount.com/

http://www.dvdempire.com/ Look at "Also Browse By" links on the left of the page.

Hell yeah, I got about 15 UMD movies from DeepDiscount. The only downside is the shipping can be totally random, because with their low prices they operate "on demand" and don't seem to have large warehouses full of goods. Sometimes I get an order in a few days, one or two times though I've waited almost 6 weeks (happened with at least one MST3K DVD).

According to the lastest issue of EGM Sony is going to make all UMD movies availible for pay download.

that sucks, i hate all this download shit thats going on, trying to do away with "real" games and movies, i was okay with the VC games and the XBLA, but come on, what good is a giant collection of UMD movies without being able to showcase your collection?