IGNORED

My complete Lynx collection on eBay, 115 Games, 2 Consoles,...

therealodie

i saw this, it is the nicest collection i have seen i envy it and i hope you get what you need for it :)

Hi Dusk2600,

I guess there are other people who own a similiar collection. But usually they don't sell it on eBay. As a matter of fact in a different forum I found a (non working) link to an auction where the seller claimed to sell 4 Lynx consoles with all published games. Obviously I'm not the first.

Well maybe I got to keep the collection, if the reserve is not met.

Cheers,

Odie

I don't know what your reserve is but if you really need to sell this I hope you get it. I've thought about selling mine a few times and have watched quite a few large lots (80+ games) sell but they never get close to what I have paid for mine. Yours is currently the highest bid amount that I remember seeing. Normally they rarely hit more than $700. At last figure I've paid over $1800 for my current Lynx collection and know I'd never see anywhere even close to that amount.

If it doesn't sell as a lot you may get closer by breaking it up. Quite a few of the games you have would go for over $40 with a good portion in the $10-20 range. Of course you'll probably end up keeping the low priced games (i.e. kung food, turbo sub) since there seems to be a glut of them on eBay.

I don't know what your reserve is but if you really need to sell this I hope you get it. I've thought about selling mine a few times and have watched quite a few large lots (80+ games) sell but they never get close to what I have paid for mine. Yours is currently the highest bid amount that I remember seeing. Normally they rarely hit more than $700. At last figure I've paid over $1800 for my current Lynx collection and know I'd never see anywhere even close to that amount.

If it doesn't sell as a lot you may get closer by breaking it up. Quite a few of the games you have would go for over $40 with a good portion in the $10-20 range. Of course you'll probably end up keeping the low priced games (i.e. kung food, turbo sub) since there seems to be a glut of them on eBay.

I've made two big Lynx purchases in the past. One was for around 40-50 games (with instructions) at about $200. Then there was the guy trying to sell a lot of Lynx items and boxed games for around $800. I eventually talked him down to around $350 or so shipped.

Now... I've weeded out all of the extras (actually that was a LOOOONG time ago when I did that). Amazing to see this auction go for so much.