IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - The Smallest Digital Camera

RSS Bot

Note that I am not duped easily. I purchased this thing thinking "this is a complete total rip-off." This thing being a digital camera keychain, billing itself "The Smallest Digital Camera." I don't know why they didn't attach "In the World" at the end of that. Well, after figuring out how to take pictures with the thing, I discovered that its best to do it outside, because the ones that I took inside were total crap because you couldn't see anything even though the lights are on. So, here's a few pictures that I took looking out my front porch with this thing. I have a nice view of the airport for now, but those stupid plants they planted will eventually obscure it. Speaking of the airport, they're going to add commercial service, which is really stupid because my city only has about 150,000 people in it, and all the flights out have a stopover in Salt Lake City. Not that there's anything wrong with Salt Lake City, but kind of weird to have a stopover there when you're flying to, say, Los Angeles from Oregon.

blog-9475-1172951425_thumb.jpg blog-9475-1172951455_thumb.jpg

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2967