IGNORED

Fujiama 2007

Mathy

Hi. Please, correct the URL link in HTML code of www.uncon.de site "redirection".

There is:

<frame src="http://andymanone.dyndns.org/atarixle/fuji" title="Unconventional 2007" frameborder="0" noresize="noresize"/>

but it doesn't work (maybe only in some versions of web browsers, for example in my MSIE ;) ).

Slash character ( '/' ) is missing at the end of URL:

src="http://andymanone.dyndns.org/atarixle/fuji/"

Thanks.

btw - I hope our Czech squadron will be at Fujiama 2007 party too. :)

• 3 months later...

Hello guys (and girls)

Just wanted to move this thread up a bit and remind you that in less then 4 (four) weeks, the Fujiama will be held. From Friday the 20th of July untill Sunday the 22nd of July.

IIRC that's from midnight in the night from Thursday to Friday (but most trickle in during the day) untill somewhere around noone or a bit later on Sunday. (Please correct me if I'm wrong guys)

The Fujiama will be held at the Schützenhaus, Schützenhausweg (number slipped my mind) in 08485 Lengenfeld near Zwickau in Germany.

You can sleep in your car, in your tent or book a room at a nearby Hotel. Or even on the floor - bring your own sleepingbag - somewhere inside the Schützenhaus. There's even a shower we can use.

Beetle will be there and he has promissed to bring his portable Atari. If that doesn't get your mouth watering, maybe the sausages Helmut will put on the grill on saturday evening will.

And remember, budget flights will get you to a lot of places in this world nowadays for not a lot of money.

Greetings

Mathy (who hopes to see you there)