IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Entry #300!

RSS Bot

Wow, every time I attempt to write a diary, i just write in it a few days and forget about it. This time, I guess since it's writing about what I really like (video games), this one is lasting. This is my 300th entry, and with almost 7,000 views, too.

Best Buy is the greatest store in the history of video game stores, even though it's not a video game store (in the sense that they sell more than just video games.) So, expect a review of TMNT soon, and, since I pledged to do every single game, and I would feel a bit ridiculous buying this myself, there's this game for girls (apparently, because of the pink sides), called Zoey 101, and apparently there's a corresponding Nickelodeon show that goes with it, and that is what I asked my mom to get me for Easter. Now, if I could only find Dark Light, that would complete everything. Haven't seen it at Best Buy yet (haven't looked for it, though, either). I was going to get Quickspot for DS, but got a Memory Stick Pro thingee instead. So now my digital camera can store 65 pics instead of just 11 (not the smallest one, the big one. The smallest one doesn't have a zoom feature, let alone a place to plug in a memory card.)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3080