IGNORED

Help with 4 port controller wont go down

Trade-N-Games

Ok this is something weird. A friend got a 5200 and on a few of his games 3rd party like Gyruss and Congo I could not get his or my controller to go down. Now they worked fine with other games like pacman and such. I then got another copy of the games to make sure it was not something with cart and same problem.

So now I have 2 systems doing the same thing. Is there any way for me to fix this? I have the Petes test cart and I ran it and the controllers have full range of movement on the screen, so it would seem an issue with the 4 ports? I dont have a 2 port around to test that.

Any help or ideas?

Thanks

Ok this is something weird. A friend got a 5200 and on a few of his games 3rd party like Gyruss and Congo I could not get his or my controller to go down. Now they worked fine with other games like pacman and such. I then got another copy of the games to make sure it was not something with cart and same problem.

So now I have 2 systems doing the same thing. Is there any way for me to fix this? I have the Petes test cart and I ran it and the controllers have full range of movement on the screen, so it would seem an issue with the 4 ports? I dont have a 2 port around to test that.

Any help or ideas?

Thanks

Sounds like a calibration issue, either on the system or the controllers. Some games are pickier than others, which is why you only see the problem on a few games.

Mitch