IGNORED

ALIEN GREED Limited Edition

neotokeo2001

This is your best parody yet. I hope you will include the comic strip in the manual and the story on how you got the idea for the cart in the manual as well.

You should really make a boxed set of carts based on parodies of me and my games, and my alien buyers.

You should also offer 30 carts to match what you are parodying.

When I read the comic strip and saw the label art. Honestly, while I was reading your comic strip and looking at the cart label, I got a good laugh and accidentally spit up some juice I was drinking. It was that funny!. You've done a really good job so far on this parody(see pm). Very Funny.

Edited by Atari Charles

Brick+ Platinum release. :ponder:

Only $104.99, very limited edition, special boards manufactured in China. Gold plated edge connector. :lust:

It took ImaginarySoft almost 2 years to get this done, a huge team of 5 helped develop it, cartridge will have limited gold-foil label. None of the proceeds will go to Andrew Davie or any of the Xype guys.

* removes tonge from cheek *

BrickPlus.bin

EDITED AWAY...

Would you two quiet down... I'm waiting for an announcement by neotokeo2001!!! And everytime you yell back and forth - it sets off my e-mail notification - and I get all excited - and then it's just youse guys!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh....!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

--Timster--

Edited by CPUWIZ

April Fools!!!!

Just joking. I am trying to get a few more things wrapped up but I will open up availability for Alien Greed at 8pm(EST) tonight in the Marketplace Forum. There will be a post here with a link to the marketplace when it is available. I wish I could have one made for everybody but that just isn't feasable. I do have the final price info. The Alien Greed Package will be $20 plus $5.25 USPS Priority Mail with Confirmation. Shipping Only to the USA and Canada. I can ship to a 3rd Party who can forward it to you if you are not in those areas. Please be aware that the cartridges and manuals are being made this week so they will not ship immediately, probably within the next 2 weeks at the most. More details tonight at 8PM.

I am still wondering if I am more disgusted by people (not you Neo!) who are greedy enough to ask $100 for a crappy game (if any) or by those who actually pay that amount of money for any shit. :x

Well, maybe you deserve each other. So please, stay away from my games, they where not made for BOTH of you! Thanks!

Now I am feeling better. :cool: