IGNORED

ALIEN GREED Limited Edition

neotokeo2001

I am still wondering if I am more disgusted by people (not you Neo!) who are greedy enough to ask $100 for a crappy game (if any) or by those who actually pay that amount of money for any shit. :x

Well, maybe you deserve each other. So please, stay away from my games, they where not made for BOTH of you! Thanks!

Now I am feeling better. :cool:

:thumbsup:

I am still wondering if I am more disgusted by people (not you Neo!) who are greedy enough to ask $100 for a crappy game (if any) or by those who actually pay that amount of money for any shit. :x

Well, maybe you deserve each other. So please, stay away from my games, they where not made for BOTH of you! Thanks!

So I can't play any of your games just because you don't like 'Alien Greed'? That sounds a little harsh.

Shouldn't it be up to the buyer whether he wants to buy a $100 game or a $20 game parodying the $100 game. The Alien Greed game clearly is parodying my games as well as the Aliens who buy them. I should be able to buy one and so should the Aliens, hence this is why this it is called Marketplace and not Communista Marketplace(if you don't agree with the Party's opinion then you cannot by anything).

And don't you think that there is a collectors bug even with lower cost releases. At least these Greedy Aliens are not Atari Snobs who only buy the higher cost releases and leave the lower cost releases to the Poor Human Masses.

Come on Thomas, get off your high horse. The Greedy Aliens like your games too and thus will buy them as well. The Greedy Aliens want to buy many limited release games because they like the hobby of collecting and playing these games as well.

Edited by Atari Charles

All I wanted to do was see if I could improve on Ants so enough people would buy it. I'm really a nice guy, and I'm sorry if I made fun of anyone on this board, especially Atari Charles. I wanted to have at least 1 game relased if GoSub fell by the wayside. And by the way, I think anybody should be able to buy this game, whether they hate my guts or not.

Edited by atari2600land

Shouldn't it be up to the buyer whether he wants to buy a $100 game or a $20 game parodying the $100 game. The Alien Greed game clearly is parodying my games as well as the Aliens who buy them. I should be able to buy one and so should the Aliens, hence this is why this it is called Marketplace and not Communista Marketplace(if you don't agree with the Party's opinion then you cannot by anything).

If you define capitalism by pure greed, then I am against it.

But this is not about politics, this is about a hobby (which happens to be my hobby too), which I don't want to be spoiled by greed. Greedy actions will only ruin the hobby as it is now.

Come on Thomas, get off your high horse. The Greedy Aliens like your games too and thus will buy them as well. The Greedy Aliens want to buy many limited release games because they like the hobby of collecting and playing these games as well.

I rather be a snob than into this hobby for the money. I make my games for being played, because that's the spirit of Atari that I and most homebrewers want to support. I love seing people "wasting" their time in mastering my (and other) homebrews, that's what they are made for.

If collectors buy the games too, then this is a nice bonus on top of it. And most collectors can make the difference anyway.

What I don't want to revive is the greedy part of Atari's history, the one which made old Atari die once. Atari had enough greed in its history, it doesn't need any more.

Edited by Thomas Jentzsch

All I wanted to do was see if I could improve on Ants so enough people would buy it. I'm really a nice guy, and I'm sorry if I made fun of anyone on this board, especially Atari Charles. I wanted to have at least 1 game relased if GoSub fell by the wayside. And by the way, I think anybody should be able to buy this game, whether they hate my guts or not.

Again, I have no problem with Alien Greed, please reread and I am sure you will understand. We are in the same boat. :)

I hope there will be an unlimited release soon, which is also available outside of the US.

PAL or NTSC? :ponder:

post-3832-1175523101_thumb.jpg

Worldwide Shipping only 3.5 Yankas*

* 1 Yanka = $42 USD

But to really answer the question. This is it for ALIEN GREED. It will remain only the 20 copies that were released. That doesn't mean that you won't see it released in some form by AEGIS in the future but it won't be ALIEN GREED. For future releases you can have someone here in the states get the game for you and then forward it. There are several people in Europe that already do it that way. I have had way to many problems shipping outside the USA and Canada is on the hit list also. Poor Necron still hasn't recieved his TRONMAN cart.

any ideas if you are going to do another run of Tron Man carts, Neo?

I really want that game and I missed out the first time.

And to Atari Charles... sold any of your carts yet, bro?

A spaceship load of Plutonians traded some metal resources known as PT78 and took a few. Later odd looking creatures known as the Moonites tried to steal my carts. I told them to forget it, so they gave me the finger and they said, "Down with all humans!"

Edited by Atari Charles